Sunday, March 8, 2009

Party on, Babies!


I don't judge games by their cover, I play them and then make up my mind. Hardcore gamers are the opposite - they laugh at a game like "Party Babyz", even though they would never be caught dead playing it, or anything like it. I don't see how they call themselves gamers with such superficial prejudices. It's an excellent game my friends and I have played all week. I'd prefer it over another ho-hum blood and guts shooter any day.


Hardcore gamers are not only stupid enough to buy a mediocre game because it has "mature" subject matter, they'll turn down a great game because they're worried it makes them look like a kid.

Dear hardcore gamers,
If you spend your free time playing video games, nobody will *ever* confuse you for a mature adult. Ever. No matter how much blood is on the cover, or how many alien brains you explode with fire grenades, they'll still think you're immature. Get over yourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Do you think it's wise to claim you don't judge games by their covers, and then provide a link to the amazon forums, where you do nothing BUT judging games by their covers?

    ReplyDelete